Driving to Camp Site
Drivers can download the route maps to the camp site here.
The fare includes one free lunch on the way to KL on 13 June 2016.
Fare is the same regardless of 1-way or 2-way transport.
Please indicate on the registration form if you are taking the bus transport.
The age of each camper is determined by what age they will be at the end of 2016 (31 Dec 2016).
- Youths & Adults – 13 to 64 years old : $48
- Children – under 2 years old (no bus seat required) : Free
- Children – 2 to 12 years old (separate bus seat required) : $30
- Seniors – 65 years old and above : $30
Refund for Cancellation of Registration after Payment has been made
Only for cancellations before 13 June 2016:
- If you secure a replacement camper : 100% refund
- More than 2 months from camp date : 80% refund
- 1 to 2 months from camp date : 50% refund
- Less than 1 month from camp date : No refund
Note: Refunds will only be processed after church camp.
1. How do I register?
Online registration can be done either by Cell Group Leader (CGL) or self or with the CC16 Registration Team.
- Registration By Cell Group | BBTC members in cell group, please register through your CGL. Your CGL will register for you through the membership portal which will also generate payment details to facilitate collection of camp fees at cell level. BBTCians whose CGL is not attending CC16, please proceed to register on-line for yourself.
- Self-register | BBTC members who are registered in the portal can register online through the above ‘Sign Up’ button. Log in with your user ID and password for BBTC Membership Portal. This will bring you to BBTC Church Camp 2016 Registration link. Indicate your room type (single/ twin/ triple sharing) and whether you are taking the shuttle bus.
- Registration At the Counter (New and Non Celled Members) | If you are a new BBTC member, and/or not in a cell group, you can register and make payment at CC16 Registration/ Payment Counter as stated on point 6. The information required for registration at the counter includes: NRIC #, Passport name, Passport number, Passport expiry date, Email address and Contact number.
2. What is the best way to update my particulars?
Members’ particulars cannot be amended at the registration module. To change your particulars (eg passport details), please login to BBTC Membership Portal.
3. What if I have forgotten my Password?
If you have registered your account with BBTC Membership Portal but cannot remember your user ID and/or password, please click on “Can’t access your account?”. You will receive an email providing you with your username and/or password. Username is your complete NRIC #.
4. How do I indicate my rooming preference?
If you have indicated a choice of Twin or Triple room, you need to indicate under ‘rooming preference’ the same room for those sharing a room number. E.g. both members in twin-sharing room could be under ‘room 1’. To enable the camp committee to match that person’s name with his/her registration, please use his/her full passport name.
If you are rooming with a person from another cell, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform the team of your preference.
5. How do I know my registration is successful?
Upon submission, the System will provide you a Registration Acknowledgement Slip. Print out and bring it with you when you are making payment at the CC16 Registration/ Payment Counter.
Registration will not be confirmed until payment is made. Upon full payment, you will receive an email Registration Payment confirmation.
6. How do I make Payment?
CGLs are requested to consolidate payments for the whole cell and pay to the camp committee, preferably in one lump sum. Payment can be made at the CC16 Registration/ Payment Counter. (Please refer to Point 7 for the dates.) Bring along your Registration Acknowledgement Slip when you are making payment.
Payment by cheque is preferred. All cheques should be crossed and issued to “BBTC”. All amounts in words and figures to be correctly written. Write “BBTC Church Camp 2016”, CGL’s name, cell name and contact number on the back of the cheque.
7. What is the Payment Timeline?
Payment can be made at the CC16 Registration/ Payment Counter after Saturday and before/ after Sunday Services starting from 13 December 2015. The counter will be open on the following dates: 13 Dec 2015 | 9 &10, 24, 30 & 31 Jan 2016 | 13 & 14, 27 & 28 Feb 2016
These dates will also be stipulated in the newsletter.
- Saturdays (back of Sanctuary) 7pm – 7.30pm
- Sundays (Hallelujah Quadrant) 9.45am – 11.15am; 12.30pm – 1.30pm
A free gift (limited edition water bottle) will be distributed to every paying camper, subject to full payment.
8. Children’s Programs
All children up to P6 level will be included in the children’s programs.
- Pre-primary group: from 2-6 years old
- Primary school: from P1-P6
We will need parent volunteers for the pre-primary school children’s programs.
Parents of pre-primary school children are required to volunteer for at least one session of the pre-primary children programs.
9. Do I need to pay extra if I require a baby cot?
A total of 5 baby cots at the hotel are provided complimentary on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you require a baby cot, please email email@example.com.
10. What does my camp fees cover?
Camp booklet, room stay, meals (dinner on day 1, B+L+D on day 2 & 3, B+L on day 4), use of hotel facilities for camp activities including a function hall that accommodates 900 people, plus 2 function rooms for children’s programs.
11. What about travel insurance?
You are advised to arrange for your own insurance as it is not covered in the camp fees.
12. Can I arrange for my own hotel accommodation and attend the camp?
No. You cannot attend the CC16 program if you are not staying at the same hotel and registered through BBTC.
13. Can I arrange for my friends and family (non-BBTCians) to join me, but they won’t be attending the camp program?
No. CC16 is organized for BBTCians.
14. My passport is expiring soon. What should I do?
Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the start of Church Camp. If you are not renewing your passport yet, please fill in your current passport expiry date.
You may still register with a passport that is without 6 months validity – the system will not block you from registering. However, do remember to update in the portal once you have the new passport details.
15. Can I have a receipt for the payment?
You may approach the appointed agent, Hajana, directly for the receipt.
16. I wish to extend my stay at the same hotel.
The pre & post camp room daily rate is RM340 nett with breakfast for 2 persons.
The camp committee will assist in booking, but you will have to settle your bill for the additional night(s) directly with the hotel.
17. What if I am driving into Malaysia?
Effective from December 2015 (correct as at November 2015), owners of all foreign registered vehicles entering Malaysia are required to register for Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) with the Road Transport Department, Ministry of Transport Malaysia (RTD). As it is, there is insufficient information from the Malaysia website. More information will be furnished when it is available.
18. Is there complimentary parking at the hotel?
Yes, it is free parking for campers.
19. CC16 Email Address
If you have questions, please direct them to CC16 Registration common email address: firstname.lastname@example.org