New Discipleship Track/ Baptism
June 29 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Take the first steps of faith to strengthen your relationship with God. Be equipped with God’s Word to build strong foundations in your lives. The course also includes lessons to prepare believers for baptism. The next baptism will be on 1 August 2021 (Sunday).
Date: 29 June to 27 July 2021 (Every Tuesday, 5 sessions)
Time: From 8pm to 10pm
Sessions will be conducted online via Zoom
• Assurance of Salvation – Live the New Life
• Knowing the Word of God
• Assurance of Answered Prayer – How to Connect with God
• Baptism and the Lord’s Supper
• Assurance of Forgiveness – Steps to Freedom
• Discipleship – Enthrone Jesus as Lord
We encourage participants to attend all the sessions as part of BBTC’s discipleship journey.
Please register at http://bit.ly/ndt2021b2 before 22 June 2021 (Tuesday).
If there are any queries on NDT, please email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org. For Baptism, please email Joanna at email@example.com.