- This event has passed.
PRAYSINGAPORE — SEEK THE WELFARE OF THE CITY
October 7, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Date: October 7 (Sunday)
Venue: The National Stadium
Time: 4pm to 7pm (Be seated by 3.30pm)
BBTCians, for the upcoming PraySingapore, we encourage you if you can to fast for lunch prior to the event as an expression of our collective hunger for God and His ways among us. Come in red which is the colour for the day. Come together with your cell groups and fellowship with one another after the event. Look out for one another as we are expecting a large crowd. And don’t forget our BBTC core value – Pray before, during and after!
Other areas to note:
- There will be no Corporate Worship & Intercession in October as we encourage maximum participation for PraySingapore.
- You are strongly encouraged to take public transport on the day. For more information, visit https://www.sportshub.com.sg/getting-here
- Come early in view of the enhanced security checks and avoid overcrowding at the door. Doors open at 2pm.
- Proceed to your assigned gate and section (see ticket). It’s free seating within your assigned section.
- Your ticket is only valid for a one-time entry into the stadium. You won’t be allowed back after you have exited the venue.
- Selfie sticks and DSLR cameras with interchangeable lens are not allowed within the venue.
- Bags exceeding 35cm x 20cm x 30cm are not allowed in.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed.