To provide emotional support and empowerment for cancer patients, survivors and caregivers through organised activities, talks and bi-monthly meetings, and through the sharing of members’ experiences, testimonies and interactions.
BCCM CORE TEAM
Pastor In-Charge: Pastor Jason Teo
BCCM Volunteer I/C: Peter Tang
There are 10 members in the volunteer core team. They consist of cancer survivors, caregivers and members who are healthcare professionals, e.g., nurses, dieticians etc.
PARTNERS IN PRAYER
BCCM has a team of intercessors who are committed to praying for you. If you need someone to pray with you, please feel free to share your pain, victories, and struggles with our cancer survivors and caregivers. As many of us have been on a similar journey, we believe we can empathise with your pain. Please email your prayer requests to [email protected] with the necessary details.
BCCM Website: https://BBTC-BCCM-22.com
BCCM Handbook: bbtc.sg/cancercareministry
Date: 20 May 2023, Saturday
Venue: BCS Inner Hall (Level 2)
MEDICAL FORUM – PROSTATE CANCER AND DIABETES
- Dr Cho Li Wei, Consultant Endocrinologist, Parkway East & Gleneagles Hospital
- Dr Choo Bok Ai, Senior Radiation Oncologist, ICON Cancer Centre
The speakers are respected specialists in their fields, and they will be addressing these topics and more during the session:
– Why does it matter if my blood sugar is high?
– What can be done to reduce risk of developing diabetes?
– What are the symptoms of Prostate Cancer?
– Incorporating faith into my medical condition
Visit bbtc.sg/mayforum to register now!