Worship is the reason why man was created and is the ultimate priority for the church. Jesus Himself spoke about the worship that God requires, that true worshippers must worship the Father in spirit and in truth (John 4:24). In heaven, worship will be our main preoccupation! (Revelations 5:13-14)
The purpose of the Worship Ministry is to facilitate a wide expression of praise and worship in our services, through psalms, hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thanksgiving to Him with all our heart, soul, mind and strength (Ephesians 5:19-20)
Our ministry has two objectives:
1. We are committed to worship that pleases God.
- In our corporate worship services and events, we seek to lead and facilitate the congregation to enter the presence of the Living God. There is no place for performances and showmanship. Our team members desire to worship with clean hands and a pure heart.
- In our personal lives and private moments with God.
2. We are committed to a biblical approach to music and songs.
The Worship Ministry is made up of the following groups:
1. Worship leaders
3. Singers comprising back-up singers and choir members
4. Audio-visual team comprising Audio and Visual team members
The worship team leads worship every Saturday and Sunday for English Adult services (Sat Service and 1st, 2nd service) and during events e.g. church camps and seminars. In addition, we hold corporate events such as Come Bless the Lord yearly as a time wholly dedicated for praise and worship. There are also training and refresher programmes for the 4 groups in our ministry and for others who may be interested.
We are always on the lookout for gifted and like-minded musicians, singers and audio-visual team members to join our team.
For more information, please contact Pastor Jessie Tan at 66450700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.