Introduction and Objective
BBTC study award is an initiative to encourage those who are actively in BBTC to have some funding for their local tertiary educations (defined as Polytechnic or University or equivalent).
April 15 to June 17, 2022
Individual Quantum of Study Award
Polytechnic – Up to $3,000
University/Private Education – Up to $7,000
Criteria in Gross monthly household per capita income – $2,300
• Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents (PRs)
• No older than 28 years old at time of application
• Gross monthly household per capita income (PCI*) of $2,300 and below. Those who do not meet this criteria but whose families face challenging circumstances may be considered on a case-by case basis.
• Existing students, who have obtained a place in a polytechnic or university.
• Full time student
• Be in BBTC cell group for at least half a year with 70% attendance.
Please download the form BBTC Study Award Form.
Submit the supporting documents listed in the Application Form and Checklist to Church office during office hours email or to [email protected].
The processing time from application submission to receiving the scholarship takes up to 3 months.
Successful applicants will be notified via email account on their application status.
As part of the discipleship process, the recipient is encouraged to volunteer/serve at respective ministry, 80hrs per year. Eg, 2hrs per week for 40 weeks.
The committee for now consists of Elder Goh Hock Chye, Elder Joseph Tan, Ps Low Kok Guan, Ps Andrew Tan and Leon Oei, supported by BBTC admin.