Introduction and Objective
The BBTC Study Award is an initiative to encourage tertiary students (defined as Polytechnic or University or equivalent) actively serving in BBTC by funding their local education fees.
April 14 to June 11, 2023
Individual Quantum of Study Award
|Education||BBTC Study Award|
|Polytechnic||PCI $1,700 and below, award up to $3,000|
|PCI $1,701 to $2,300, award up to $2,000|
|University/ Private Education||PCI $1,700 and below, award up to $7,000|
|PCI $1,701 to $2,300, award up to $5,000|
• Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents (PRs)
• No older than 28 years old at time of application
• Gross monthly household per capita income (PCI*) of $2,300 and below. Those who do not meet this criteria but whose families face challenging circumstances may be considered on a case-by case basis.
• Existing students, who have obtained a place in a polytechnic or university.
• Full time student
• Be in BBTC cell group for at least half a year with 70% attendance.
Please download the form BBTC Study Award Form.
Submit the supporting documents listed in the Application Form and Checklist to Church office during office hours or email to [email protected].
The processing time from application submission to receiving the scholarship takes up to 3 months.
Successful applicants will be notified via email account on their application status.
As part of the discipleship process, the recipient is encouraged to volunteer/serve at respective ministry, 80hrs per year. Eg, 2hrs per week for 40 weeks.
The committee for now consists of Elder Goh Hock Chye, Elder Joseph Tan, Ps Low Kok Guan, Ps Andrew Tan and Elder Leon Oei, supported by BBTC admin.