Careers @ BBTC
Corporate Communications Executive
Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church
- Oversee videography projects and equipment
- Design and produce digital content and printed collaterals
- Assist in various Corporate Communications projects
- Diploma in media related courses with strong, videography and photography skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere preferred
- Motivated and independent worker willing to work on weekends
Bethesda Care & Counselling Services Centre
- Casework and Counselling – Work with individuals (of all ages) and families who are facing crisis to enhance their coping and empower them to come to a resolution of their issues.
- School-based Social Work/Youth Centre Groupwork – Plan, implement and evaluate programmes for children and youths-at-risk
- Manage and liaise with volunteers
- Lead planning committees to plan and execute agency events, including parent-child bonding events
- Assist to plan and implement agency events
- Bachelor of Social Work
- At least 3 years’ experience in the social service sector preferred
- Strong people skills, team player
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Basic language and writing skills
- Commitment, patience, flexibility
- Passion to work with children, youths and families-in-need
Home Help Assistant
Bethesda Care & Counselling Services Centre
- To serve the Elderly within the community.
- Preferably able to work on weekends and public holidays
- Singapore Citizen
- Able to handle physical demands of assisting wheel-chair bound elderly / loading of lunch boxes
- Pleasant personality
- Able to communicate in English, Mandarin and other local dialects
- Team player
Other Job Vacancies
Freelance Curriculum Writer (English)
The Learning Grid
An essential skill for a good education in the 21st century is the ability to use information in new and meaningful ways. We need to have new frameworks like – grouping, sequencing, ordering, mapping, summarizing, deducing, inferencing and problem solving. This will enable us to use process information intuitively. We need a new attitude to handle all the knowledge that is readily available.
This is a writing project which allows you to work from home. Guidance and support will be provided to write a series of English materials for lower primary school children.
The writer needs to have a good command of English. Experience as a primary school teacher will be an advantage.
Admin, HR, Accounts Manager
The Helping Hand
- Responsible for Admin, HR and Accounts matters
- Prepare payroll each month
- Record medical leave, update employee list and other HR responsibilities
- Manage a group of staff in the department
- General Admin responsibilities
- At least Diploma/Advanced/Higher Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Preferably Manager specialised in Human Resource
Clinical Sales Consultant
This position is for a medical device company.
This position is accountable for execution of the sales/account plan to meet set revenue and growth targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver the sales target and other business goals on quarterly and annual basis.
- Work with National Sales Manager to consistently build strong customer demand for Company products.
- Initiate sales process by prospecting, scheduling of appointments, conducting sales presentations, understanding business needs, developing proposals and
- Drive advocacy for Company products by ensuring up-to-date knowledge of both product and clinical evidence to hospital customers, and by providing the
necessary clinical support in the respective accounts.
- Nursing or clinical medicine related disciplines will be advantageous.
- 2 to 4 years sales experience preferably in the healthcare industry. Experience in Advanced Wound Care or Orthopaedic Trauma would be an advantage.
- Good command of both written and speaking English.
- Self-motivated; willing to learn and to take responsibility, matured.
- Able to work under time pressure and work independently.
- Good at presentation and facilitation.
- Team-spirited and good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in relevant Microsoft Office application.
Terms and Conditions
- This is NOT a job search portal for the members of the public. This is an online noticeboard created for the sharing of job opportunities by members of Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church for members of Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church.
- For job postings under “OTHER JOB VACANCIES”, Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church shall not be held liable for any employment decisions.
- Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church reserves the right to remove any employer content from this webpage.
- Those submitting job offers on the jobs page need to have the necessary authority or have sought the approval from the hiring organisation before the submission.
- Employers are not to post any content or material that facilitates, promotes or endorses scams, false or misleading information or illegal activities on this webpage.
- Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church does not allow any job posting that request candidates to pay deposits, placement fees, processing fees or any other similar fees, directly or indirectly, and/or require candidates to make purchases.