Bethesda Care Services
Posted on July 22, 2023
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, taking messages and routing correspondence
- Attend to walk-in queries and request
- Responding to email enquiries
- Administration of training applications and grants
- Administration of petty cash and payment vouchers
- Provide support for corporate events
- Develop and carry out efficient documentation and filing
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Customer orientation and highly adaptable
- Meticulous and able to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Strong sense of punctuality and good time management
- Team player who works well with others
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or Executive will be an added advantage
Terms and Conditions
- This is NOT a job search portal for the members of the public. This is an online noticeboard created for the sharing of job opportunities by members of Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church for members of Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church.
- Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church shall not be held liable for any employment decisions.
- Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church reserves the right to remove any employer content from this webpage.
- Those submitting job offers on the jobs page need to have the necessary authority or have sought the approval from the hiring organisation before the submission.
- Employers are not to post any content or material that facilitates, promotes or endorses scams, false or misleading information or illegal activities on this webpage.
- Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church does not allow any job posting that request candidates to pay deposits, placement fees, processing fees or any other similar fees, directly or indirectly, and/or require candidates to make purchases.