Bethesda Care Services
- Strong in programme planning and execution for the elderly.
- Able to work collaboratively with community partners to ensure effective service delivery and programme coordination.
- Independent in Case Management for elderly/families.
- Bachelor of Social Work preferably with at least 3 years’ experience in the social service sector.
- A good team player with the energy and passion to work with the elderly/families.
- Good in communication, proficient in English and Mandarin and preferably able to speak dialects.
- Strong in organisational and administrative skills.
Terms and Conditions
- This is NOT a job search portal for the members of the public. This is an online noticeboard created for the sharing of job opportunities by members of Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church for members of Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church.
- For job postings under “OTHER JOB VACANCIES”, Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church shall not be held liable for any employment decisions.
- Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church reserves the right to remove any employer content from this webpage.
- Those submitting job offers on the jobs page need to have the necessary authority or have sought the approval from the hiring organisation before the submission.
- Employers are not to post any content or material that facilitates, promotes or endorses scams, false or misleading information or illegal activities on this webpage.
- Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church does not allow any job posting that request candidates to pay deposits, placement fees, processing fees or any other similar fees, directly or indirectly, and/or require candidates to make purchases.