Home Help Assistant (Elderly Services)
Bethesda Care Services
- Able to speak English and dialect and have a passion to work with the elderly
- Able to work on weekends (rotation basis)
- Able to work on public holidays
- Physically fit, good team player
- Possess Class 3 driving license
Terms and Conditions
- This is NOT a job search portal for the members of the public. This is an online noticeboard created for the sharing of job opportunities by members of Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church for members of Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church.
- For job postings under “OTHER JOB VACANCIES”, Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church shall not be held liable for any employment decisions.
- Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church reserves the right to remove any employer content from this webpage.
- Those submitting job offers on the jobs page need to have the necessary authority or have sought the approval from the hiring organisation before the submission.
- Employers are not to post any content or material that facilitates, promotes or endorses scams, false or misleading information or illegal activities on this webpage.
- Bethesda (Bedok-Tampines) Church does not allow any job posting that request candidates to pay deposits, placement fees, processing fees or any other similar fees, directly or indirectly, and/or require candidates to make purchases.