CONNECT & GATHER!
We thank God that two years after COVID-19 struck, Singapore has moved back from Dorscon Orange to Yellow.
What does this mean for BBTC?
To make it easy for all, we’ve simplified all the rules to just these 5 points:
1. No SafeEntry needed.
2. Unvaccinated members can now join worship services.
3. Keep your mask on at all times when on BBTC premises, even when singing.
4. Singing is now allowed beyond worship services, such as at cell group meetings, classes, or seminars.
5. No food in rooms. Food should only be consumed in the open-air areas at the HQ or outside the kitchen. Please put your mask back on as soon as your food is consumed.
Please note that Points 1 & 2 apply as long as our services remain under 500 pax, and are subject to change should numbers rise.
And that’s it! We look forward to seeing all BBTCians living out Hebrews 10:24-25 back in the House of the Lord!
SOME OF OUR MINISTRIES
- 14 Jul '22July 14 @ 8:00 pm August 25 @ 10:00 pm
- 06 Aug '22August 6 @ 9:00 am September 3 @ 4:00 pm
- 11 Aug '22August 11 @ 6:30 pm October 13 @ 9:30 pm
Testimonies from BBTCians
I was diagnosed with a 12cm cyst in the kidney and hernia at the end of November. I decided to go for surgery to remove my right kidney and my hernia...
I would like to share how God has powerfully touched my life, through the word of knowledge shared over the pulpit at BBTC....
My name is Stephen Ong, I am 63 years old, married to Vicky with 3 children. I grew up in a traditional Hokkien Baba family. Our home used to be filled with all sorts of idols....