At Bethesda Bedok-Tampines Church (BBTC), we take seriously the responsibility of Personal Data that is collected through our website and other church registration systems. BBTC works diligently to ensure that the church is in compliance with the standards and regulations set forth by the government of Singapore as outlined in the Personal Data Protection Act of 2012.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
The primary purpose for collecting your personal information is to provide you with services via BBTC applications. Any personal information provided by you or collected from you as a result of your access to or use of BBTC application is collected in order to:
• Enable you to access or use BBTC applications;
• Identify you when you access and use BBTC applications;
• Respond to queries or requests submitted by you;
• Process requests or applications submitted by you; and
• Fulfil any other reasonable purpose which may, in the ultimate discretion of BBTC, be necessary.
Personal information may be collected in several ways, but not limited to the following:
• Membership registration
• Church services, equipping and events registration
BBTC will ensure that all Personal Data is kept confidential and accessible to appointed authorized personnel for the purpose in which the information is being sought.
A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit certain websites.
• Enabling certain features and functions on our websites;
• Building up a profile of how you and other users use the website;
• Improving the efficiency of our website;
• Administering services to you; and
• Establishing usage statistics.
Most internet browsers provide you the option of turning off the processing of cookies (please see the “help” section of your browser), but this may result in the loss of functionality, restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
The Site contains links to other websites. The Church is not responsible for the privacy policies of third party web sites to which links are provided. You should check the privacy policies on these sites before providing any personal information.
We have taken great measures to ensure that your privacy is constantly respected in your interactions with BBTC concerning data collection. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org